Friday, October 31, 2008

My Favorite Halloween Costume: Freudian Slip

Today is the day to let your imagination run wild and allow your inner child come to life. Reminiscing about the past is the best place to start! Remember the good old days of pillow cases full of candy corn, Mary Janes, Clark bars, candy buttons and Bit-O-Honeys? I miss those days.

One of my most memorable Halloween moments is when I dressed up as a Freudian slip, and I have always loved Trick-or-Treating with the kids. What are some of your favorite Halloween memories? Feel free to share. I love hearing your stories!

Do you know:
How much candy is purchase annually in the U.S.?
What is the most popular candy in America?
Where the concept of the Jack-O-Lantern originated?

Check out my Happy Halloween – Traditions and Memories podcast to find out!



No comments: